The best independent coeducational Day School for your child
Stmichaelscountryday.org offers all the information you need to make an informed decision about enrolling your child. You can visit our school through a virtual tour, view a photo gallery, read about our history and philosophy, and meet our teachers and staff. There is also a resources section for parents, which provides information on how to apply, how to pay tuition fees and how to contact the school. You can also read about our generous financial aid program that makes it possible for almost every family to attend our school.
Why you should enroll your child in this school
School that promotes curiosity, creativity, critical thinking and self-confidence. Students are encouraged to take risks and challenge themselves by participating in a wide range of activities and experiences, including sports, theatre, arts, service learning, social work and leadership development.
The school has a long tradition of excellence and has a 98% college acceptance rate. Most of the school's graduates attend four-year universities. School offers a unique blend of small school atmosphere with high-end facilities and technology.
What the school offers your child
- A demanding curriculum led by passionate, dedicated and well-prepared teachers.<.li>
- Strong humanities and arts programs that emphasize creativity, ingenuity and collaboration.
- Social and emotional development through participation in a wide range of extracurricular activities.
- Individual attention and support in each child's unique learning style, pace and interests.
- A strong commitment to diversity and inclusion through partnerships with organisations that support children and families in need.
- Excellent outdoor education program with a wide range of outdoor activities.
Classes for everyone!
- Full range of sports, clubs and other activities for students of all classes.
- Great artistic program with studio work, art history, music and drama.
- A solid outdoor education program with an emphasis on ecology and the environment.
- An innovative STEM programme with an emphasis on design thinking, creativity and collaboration.
- A strong social work programme with educational projects that are linked to the curriculum and real issues.